Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're going to the PROM!!

No more suspense - the kid from my preschool who wants to be a "neesaw," and neesaws jump on but not off buildings... it's a NINJA. Ninjas jump on buildings and who really knows the extent of what they do?



Anyway, we're going to Prom (it's really called the Capitalist Ball, but I like Prom better) this Friday. This is the info I have.

1) This is a Black Tie Recommended Event (Dh is such a rebel. He's wearing a mere suit. I tried to get him to wear a uniform, but no joy.)
2) Tickets will be on sale April 14-17 in the school lobby (It costs approximately 11 gallons of gas per person!)
3) Live music by Groove Addiction
4) Appetizers & refreshments will be provided (not even dinner? For that much money? Capitalism sucks.)



I think I'm going to wear this dress. It's knee-length and mostly black (which you can't tell from the pictures).


Now I just have to figure out what to do with my hair... up or down? Grrr...



HWotD:
manu - bird, winged creature
"mah-nooh"

No comments: