Thursday, February 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures - Because I can.

First of all,

I get to see my sisters this weekend and all of next week!!! I'm excited!!!!!!! I get to see my family!!!

We rented a condo through the Armed Forces Vacation Club. Each place is something like $350/week. I'll let you know how it is. It seems like it's too good to be true.

Going on vacation is a good time to use my excess lotions, shampoos, and conditioners that we accumulated while moving this summer. Heaven knows I'm too Dutch to throw them away. Here they are - think we have enough?



Here's our guest bathtub. Strangely enough, our guest bathroom only has a tub (no shower head). Our bathroom only has a shower. The bathtub is a good place to relax!


DH's Valentine's Day present from me - Coopers beer. The stout is not his favorite, but he loved Coopers when we were there last summer and looks forward to drinking it next fall!

The world's smallest "Exchange" - aka the one closest to us. Basically, it's a convenience store with a few electronics and assorted ribbons and medals. But it's an exchange. I'm sad because it doesn't carry the cute reusable shopping bags that E posted about, or that are coming out in Navy Exchanges...

Why is it that we never live close to a good exchange? Dh jokes that exchange/commissary privileges were a major reason I married him... I just like a good bargain, that's all.



I finally finished my Christmas Tree Skirt - only 10 months early (or two months late!). I think it looks pretty good!


The back side...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun seeing the family! We've never used the AFVC, but I've heard it's great.

I'll send you some of the bags, let me know how many you want!