Ok, so we were reading a book about Noah's Ark in class today. And it raised a few questions in my mind.
- Do you think Noah could steer the ark? Was he a ship captain??
- Did anything happen to the sea life? Did sharks, whales, fish and other aquatic life get an automatic "bye" from the devastation on land??
- Ok, so the dove brought back a branch after a while - was that one of the old trees, or did God cause the trees to grow super-fast, or did it take that long for the earth to dry out??
Also, it's been an interesting few days in the three's class that I teach. First, yesterday, one student stuck his head in the toilet for no apparent reason. Not just to peek in and see, but we're talking about wet hair, dripping yuckiness. Then, today, one student, a new international student had to go to the bathroom while on the playground. Poor guy, he doesn't speak that much English, and he apparently didn't know that it isn't culturally acceptable to pull down his trousers, and pee in the middle of the playground (which is what he did). I already felt like I should shower off when I get home and decontaminate myself... this only confirms that fact.
2 comments:
Such deep questions, tonight Julie!
And ewww about the pee.
Actually, I just got done with a nannying gig in which I was instructed to take the kid to a corner of the park to go to the bathroom. I actually had to facilitate the operation. So I know exactly how you feel.
Post a Comment