Sunday, February 3, 2008

Things that make me happy on my way to work...

I am fortunate enough to be able to walk to work. Dh can take the car when he wants, and if I have errands to run, I can drop him off at school for the day. Here are a few things that make me smile along my way to the preschool.

This tree. It seems to me to be aged and wise. It sits across the street from a church. It's gnarled and beautiful.



I love this piece of litter and is one of the few things that I won't clean up...


It's Ohana punch!! I had never heard of it before, but it's made by Faygo. Just the subtle reminder of Hawaii makes me happy. Perhaps that's what Faygo was going for.


In other news, we've been to a church twice, and kind of liked it. I'm not sure if we *love* it, but we don't dislike it, and it has Saturday night services, which are really helpful for dh, who frequently has group meetings all day on Sundays. We started liking Saturday services after attending Elevate. Plus, who doesn't like being able to sleep in on Sunday morning too? Saturday has become our sabbath and our day to relax.

No comments: