Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ugly?

I was tucking in the 4-year-olds for their naps the other afternoon, and J (a boy) sat up and asked me, "Miss Julie, why are you wearing those ugly cowboy boots again?"

I could have responded several ways:
a) They're not ugly. They're Uggs. Yes, they make my feet look huge, but they're fashionable.
b) Again? Yes, I've worn them for the past week. Who are you? The fashion police?
c) They're comfortable, J. Go to sleep.

I chose c.

If anyone isn't committed to life in the US, I'd consider moving to New Zealand, if I were you. Such a great country, it is, with more sheep than people. Plus they produce some crazy things like the movie The Price of Milk (which I own if you ever feel the need to watch) and Burt Munro (the real-life character who inspired the movie The World's Fastest Indian).

Also, these people apparently have too much time on their hands (ignore the title):


Daft Punk-2 Hot Girls Dancing - Watch more free videos

1 comment:

E Caley Ferguson said...

Your life is amusing. I'm sad I missed the bread dough intervention phone call. I giggled when I got the message though, at a time which was, alas, too late. I hope you chose the right course of action. :)