Story 1
I met yesterday with a friend from back north. Funny, because I didn't know her until we moved here. But anyway, we met and were discussing things about living in the south. One of the things that made me laugh the most is the way people can say whatever bad thing they want to about someone else or something else, and then if they add "God bless 'em" to the end of the statement, it's all ok. Examples:
"He has the ugliest nose, God bless him"
"She is a little brat, God bless her."
It's kind of crazy.
Story 2
I've been taking time off from working out due to a bad cold that has lingered. I think I'll go back soon because one of my three year olds came up to me today while we were sitting in the movie room and said, "Miss Julie, are you pregnant? Do you have a baby in your tummy?" Thank heaven her mom is pregnant and so they're just used to pregnant talk. I still will work on my pouch though!! No more slacking off for me!
Story 3
Kind of funny - just don't take it seriously.
This could be a grown-up version of my current life...
No comments:
Post a Comment