Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's that time again...

I'm looking for another job. It's not that I don't like the preschool job, it just isn't working out for paying our bills. So, here I am trying to think of jobs to apply for...

- Cross cultural communication professor - the semester probably just started, but that could possibly be my dream job.
- Bank teller
- Pharmaceutical saleswoman - dh thinks I should do this, because it makes some good money. I don't think I could sell water in a desert.
- um... I don't know.

Basically, I think I need to read the book "What Color is Your Parachute?" or something because I seriously need some career counseling. It certainly doesn't help that I get the privilege of moving every few years to a completely new setting. At least the CG is paying for most of dh's school thus far.

Who's got grumpy pants on today? That'd be me.

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

I've heard that going into pharmaceutical (I know I spelled that wrong) sales can really be a fun and lucrative career. I have friends who are in it here in Michigan and they really enjoy it. Many do some traveling too which you might enjoy!