Good news - we went to a church we might like today. Again, we judged it based upon the music, the sermon, and not knowing more than 2 people there. I guess we know one, DH's friend from school who recommended it to us... but it still feels like we're judging something so big on so little knowledge. We'll try again next week and see how it goes :) Woohoo!
Also, does anyone have any ideas about cabins in the Gatlinburg area? We're thinking about going to the Smoky Mountains for Spring Break. Anyone want to join us? (We'll also check out the Armed Forces Vacation Club too). We'd love any advice about that area and what to do there.
Dh and I watched Surf's Up last night. Dude, that was so funny, but I'm not sure it was that funny for people who don't know surfing. There were tons of jokes I wouldn't have understood BD (Before dh). I love netflix - it keeps me busy while DH is studying and I catch up on all kinds of things. Anyone seen any good movies lately? I'll add them to my queue.
I'm super-excited about an opportunity that has come up. We're not sure if it will work out, so I'm not going to post too much about it yet... but if it works out, I'll be one super happy sheila!!
HWotD:
Hale - house, building
"hah-ley"
No comments:
Post a Comment