I loved going to Huntington College. I met the best friends ever, learned a lot, grew a ton, and had a great time. Being a United Brethren (which I am not) school, they had all students sign a "lifestyle contract" saying we wouldn't smoke, drink, fornicate, chew, or go with guys who do. Just kidding. We did sign a statement that we wouldn't do most of those things, but it really wasn't an issue for me.
Going for my grad degree at GWU was a different story. We had wine and cheese mixers, and it seemed that at every "networking" event, alcohol was a major player. It was at GW that I first found out about the State of the Union Address Drinking Game. As strange as it sounds, who cares about the State of the Union quite like those students studying in DC? I have never used the game, nor plan to do so, but I always found it interesting...
1 comment:
that's brilliant. if tonight wasn't a school night... and if my tolerance was about twenty times what it is...
Post a Comment