So, I've been trying to figure out what job would be good for me. Not just one that would make money, but one that would be fulfilling and help out with a little cash. Based on my Myers-Briggs results, this is what various people recommend.
List from PersonalityType.com# Psychologist
# Human resources professional
# Physical therapist
# Researcher
# Translator/interpreter
# Legal mediator
# Employee development specialist
# Religious worker
# College professor: humanities
# Massage therapist
# Social worker
# Librarian
# Fashion designer
# Holistic health practitioner
# Editor/art director (web site)
Other list from
this linkActor
Artist
Architect
Church Worker
College Professor: Humanities/Art
Counselor
Editor
Educational Consultant
Employment Development Specialist
English Teacher
Fine Arts Teacher
Human Resources Development Specialist
Journalist
Librarian
Minister/Priest
Missionary
Musician
Psychiatry
Psychologist
Religious Educator
Researcher
Social Scientist
Social Worker
Speech Pathologist
Writer: poet/NovelistSo, I think that my choice to get an Educational Ministries degree and a Latin American Studies degree works. I have degrees, but no job. How do I transition from one to another?
2 comments:
hot damn... I've had basically the exact same list appear in all of the online personality tests that I have taken too... if you figure out what you should do, please post it! Maybe I can find inspiration in your results.
Hey there, I have one friend and a cousin in law who are going into similar things--the one is studying at Fuller Seminary and has done work for CRWRC in Honduras. The other has worked in Columbia, Honduras, and Chicago. I'm sure they'd be interested in talking/emailing with you--they're always looking for more people to "convert" LOL! They could probably give you some suggestions of places/directions to check out. They are great ladies!
Post a Comment