Ok, ok, so I know it's supposed to be a WORDLESS Wednesday, but this needs a little explanation.
(This was at a mochi pounding festival)
that is filled with red bean paste (I'm not a red bean paste fan)
so I was happy to find some filled with ice cream!
The cute box of mochi ice cream that I just found at a Japanese groceryIt is such a cute little box!
Three flavors - Chocolate (in brown), Vanilla (in blue),and Green Tea (in green, appropriately)
Chocolate!See the layer of white stuff? That's rice.
Altogether, they're delicious!
I got this idea from An Island Life - but for more WW participants,
visit the official WW Hub or 5 Minutes for Mom.
5 comments:
Oh yum! How cool! Looks like a fun thing to do, and even more fun to eat :)
Happy WW :)
I want some! where did you find them!!!!
Boy that looks good, and I have a special affinity for Japanese snacks.
Happy WW :D
I've never had them, but those look good!! Especially the ice cream ones, I'm a sucker for that. Fun blog, thanks for sharing :)
eewww! Julie, you can have mine...there are lots of Japanese foods that I love and can't live without but mochi isn't one of them. now you have something in common with the rest of my family though; that's right, I'm the odd one out when it comes to mochi-eating!
Post a Comment