I had been to California with dh before, but this time I was excited to finally do "tourist things" as I call them. Last time, I had taken a "dh tour," which meant I saw all of the Coast Guard stations/ships in the area and all of the good surf spots. If there happened to be a cool tourist thing I could see from a station, ship, or surf spot, that was mere coincidence.
We got to travel to wine country, of course, with our fabulous guide M. She has a membership to a fabulous winery,
V. Sattui. We tasted a bunch of wonderful wines, and enjoyed wandering around their picnic area - next time we're definitely buying cheese and bread and sitting out on the lawn. It was wonderful! Thanks, M!

Future wine, aka grapes growing on vines

Look at them grow!

DH and I by the grapes

Handsome guy!

Us just outside the tasting room

Dh with M and baby T

DH with his friend Jeff, who met us there

Pretty Napa Valley!
1 comment:
I like how in the picture in front of the grapes, the two of you are one-arm-hugging. But after the tasting room... all over huggy and everything. I hear wine does that.
Post a Comment