Saturday morning, while running, I guess I wasn't paying attention... And in the middle of my residential neighborhood, I wiped out. I bit it bad. It was one of those where you actually have time to think on the way down. Is this the best way to fall? I couldn't come up with a fast enough response, so it just happened. Of course, it was at the exact middle of what I had intended to run, so I was the farthest away from my house I planned to be. On my way home, a kind lady asked me if I was ok and let me rinse off my leg and hand in the sprinkler...
It'll take me a while to recover from this one. Pictures don't do it justice.

HWotD:
hāʻule - to fall, drop, tumble
"haaah-ooh-lay"
2 comments:
Oh, Julie, that looks painful! I've done it a few times.. but since I run on gravel, it takes a couple of long soaks in the tub to pick out all the gravel!! OUCH! (And always try to run with a dog.. I always blame it on the dog!)
owie! feel better soon!
Post a Comment