So, hypothetically, if you were packing two suitcases (for $15 each) and a carry on (free at time of posting) for the next six months of your life, what would you pack and how many of each? Let's say, for example, that you're going to be in summer for the first month, then heading straight to winter, then experiencing spring into summer... How would you begin packing? What would you bring? And what would you bring to remind you of home?
I need a lot of help. I mean, hypothetically, someone could use a lot of help.
2 comments:
well, I wouldn't worry too much about the clothes. I would just take the basics for summer and a few of your favorite wintery things and then you'll have an excuse to shop! As far as things to remind you of home...of course favorite music and photos. Nothing else is coming to mind, but I'll think on it for you! Exciting!!
Concentrate all the heavy things in your carry-on – no weight restrictions (yet). Don't take too many bulky sweaters; they take up too much room and you will be annoyed to have so many later when it is warm. Bring layers instead. I always like to take my favorite clock. And in the future I think I might actually bring some bedding items. But I am picky that way. Good luck!
Post a Comment