Friday, February 15, 2008

Just your average romantic Valentine's Day...

If you count a day where I worked 11 hours, dh studied all day, and I puked when I got home as romantic, our day could have inspired a chick flick. Poor dh tried to be sweet and he made me my favorite food for dinner, but alas, I couldn't even eat it I was so tired and sick!

I'm alive after an intense few days at the flower shop. FYI, Valentine's Day does not equal romance to a florist. Sure enough, in marketing, it does. But when it comes to the florist him/herself, they think it's simply, a long, exhausting day. More to come later.

2 comments:

E Caley Ferguson said...

I'm sorry you were so sick, Julie.

Anne said...

Julie - I just read your post about Australia! Where would you be going? I spent some time their abroad and loved it!! :)