Sunday, August 24, 2008

You'd think I was from the midwest or something...

... with all this cheese

1. Tasty cheese (one type of cheddar) - to use with tortilla soup
2. Mozzarella - to use on pizza
3. Parmesan - to use in spaghetti
4. Brie - to eat with crackers
5. Goat - um... I dunno yet... maybe on a salad? or melted on a tomato?
6. Babybel - to munch on
7. Bleu - to eat with crackers
8. Aged cheddar - to eat with crackers
9. Pizza blend - to use on pizza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that cheddar wasn't really yellow until I went to Australia. We dye it!?

Anonymous said...

You need to try living in France! Cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I gained 20lbs in a year! I have a delicious tomatoe and goats cheese gratin recipe... mmmm!