Thursday, August 7, 2008

We've arrived!

We had a great last few days in San Francisco - we spent time with friends, went to a Giants game, and spent time at the exchange (hahaha!). It was really good to have a little bit of down-time before heading overseas. I'll post some pictures once I get online with my computer.

We had a really good flight to Australia too. The flight was a little shorter than what we had anticipated, so that helped. Dh slept though a good portion of it (10 hours!) and I slept for almost 8 - I'm too Dutch to pass up "free" food, even if it's airline food. I think it'll be a fairly easy transition to this time zone.

Anyway, we're spending some time with our relatives now and we're so excited to spend time with them, and explore Australia :)

We're here!!!

(Oh, and by the way, I've switched my "time" to Australian time - I'll be posting a day ahead :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you made it! Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! Thank you too for the adorable blanket, I'll send you a "real" thank you soon, but I wanted to let you know I got it and that Sofia loves it :)