In our seemingly unending moving, I have found the following in foreign currency:
- 57 Brazilian Reais
- 5 British Pounds
- 220 Mexican Pesos
- 25 Canadian Dollars
- 100 Costa Rican Colones
- 10 Turkish Lira
- 5 New Zealand Dollars
- 50 Euros
... and that's not even counting the coins or the Australian money we have.
Any one want to guess (not using a currency converter) truly guess how much it's worth in US Dollars?? I'll send a prize to the closest person who I don't think cheated.
3 comments:
$140
Now you just need to find 10 a currency exchange that doesn't take a percentage....
I would guess $120. That's truly an impressive collection of money! I bet your nieces would love any of the bigger coins and colorful bills. Nathan is all about "monies" these days. He raided our huge coin jar to fill his piggy banks.
(BTW, if you want to save more money at Kroger and/or Publix, check out www.hotcouponworld.com)
Not counting your Australian treasure chest, I think you have about $146.70 (give or take a few cents!)
Post a Comment