CO and I share a car. Last year, I dropped him off at school and picked him up. This year, I get spoiled and CO drops me off at work every morning and picks me up in the evenings on his way to and from school. I work 8-5, but sometimes it takes me a little bit of time to wrap up whatever project I'm working on, and actually head downstairs to where he picks me up. Here's today's dialogue about what time he was going to pick me up (done via email).
CO: What time should I pick you up today?
me: Just after 5, is that ok?
CO: Yes, see you then.
...
CO: Running 12 minutes late.
Who says that? TWELVE minutes late? Not ten, not fifteen. Twelve.
That's my husband.
1 comment:
You never know, that 2 minutes can make a difference! We have a professor that let's us take a 7 minute break... it seems 2 minutes is important.
Post a Comment