Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We will now return to the regularly scheduled broadcast

The travels are over. We're... I'm unpacking. We're back in the city in the South, and CO started school last Monday. Thank heaven, internet was installed this afternoon.

Hopefully I will return to blogging normally.

Anyone still read this? Dad?

6 comments:

Beth said...

I'm here! I have you on google reader, so your posts always pop up. Good luck with the unpacking!

Ellen said...

Oh you know that I'm still here ;)

Amy Carroll said...

I'm still reading! :)

Ricardo said...

Long time reader, fist time commenter... (except for the recipe posts)

Jamie Lives in Tokyo said...

Julie, of course I'm still reading...I'm a little sad you had to leave Oz, I was enjoying "being there" with you! I hope all goes well as you settle back in to your city in the south! Speaking of recipes, have you seen my "dinner blog"? I haven't talked about it much yet 'cause it's only been a week but I am going to try and blog our dinner every day this year...we'll see if I can... it's http://forgetfulelephants.blogspot.com/

ktb said...

I like to look at the pictures...I dont know how to read apparently! lol