Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go sister go!

lobster
Originally uploaded by tuppus



Today my sister is running a marathon (her first) in Arizona. I think I'm a bad sister because:
a) I'm not going
b) I don't even know what city it's in!

But anyway, I'm really excited for her that she's doing this incredible thing that I don't know if I could do. She's been training in MICHIGAN. Recently. Training for a marathon in Michigan in winter is NOT something that I'm really eager to do. So just there she gets major credit.

As I type this she's already running and has been running for a few hours. I hope she's doing well and gets an unexpected second wind :)

Although I can't be there, I am thinking of her and I do love her! I love you lobby!

Go sister go!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Is it the PF Chang Rock n Roll one? I know a lot of people in AZ that have done that one. Good for her!

Anonymous said...

wow I wish that I would have known sooner I would have been there! i only live like 10 minutes away!! How did she do???

ktb said...

PF Chang! Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale. Stuff like that. I wish you had been there! But didn't do as well as I had hoped to...oh well. We shall see which one is next!

ktb said...

Run with me??? lol