Today I actually got logged into my computer and most of the programs that I need to use for my new job. That's super-exciting.
I would like to say that now I am making what I made a year ago, plus a latte, per hour. And the last hour of work today, I went downstairs, got the mail, then proceeded to type zero's. All for more money than most of my jobs in recent history. Nice. I think I might like this.
I'm pretty excited- my boss is doing some really cool research and me typing in zero's actually might help with the project.
2 comments:
That made me think of the binary solo in "The Humans Are Dead": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY
Congrats on the new job!!! Yay for work...and money! :) Have fun choosing which books to read. I haven't read anything decent in forever. I have no advice.
Post a Comment