Now that I'm putting off the pesky unpacking, I think it'd be a good idea to read some books.
Some that are on my list to read:
- 3 Cups of Tea
- Mother Warriors (yeah, by Jenny McCarthy) - Oprah brainwashed me to want to read it
- The Life of Pi
- and then I get stuck. What books should I read?
2 comments:
I'm working through some recent pop-culture best-sellers. Care to read along and discuss? I just finished Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office by Lois Frankel. Eye-opening and an easy read. I started The Tipping Point last night. Am going to read The World is Flat, then Blink, then Hot, Flat and Crowded.
Forgot to mention-- the Nice Girls book wasn't a best seller or anything-- just something I found in the library. I'm trying to focus on honing my mindset to be that of a leader's leader as I start grad school for that in the fall. For the last few years I've been quite lazy academically and intellectually, so I'm trying to turn things around.
Post a Comment