- a pasta shop within walking distance of our current apartment. It makes heavenly pasta - fresh and cheap. Hallelujah!
- my absentee ballot arriving! CO already mailed his back to his state of residency. I got my ballot in the mail yesterday from Hawaii and am researching the issues on the ballot. Hmm... I have to figure out what I think about cannabis enforcement?
- chocolate. It makes me happy.
- the fact I don't have to work tomorrow! Woohoo! No screaming at me by some little "ankle-biter" tomorrow!
- all the friends/family having babies.
- my family's health. I'm reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. It's really interesting.
- the chance to live in Australia. We're loving it! (As evidenced by the fact my husband got to go surfing at Bells AGAIN today!).
- my CO having a stable, good job that he enjoys. He really believes in what the Coast Guard does and really likes his job. I'm thankful they sent him to grad school and consented to let us go to Australia for part of it.
- my birthday being a short time away. Well, I might as well celebrate it!
1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for the note. Congrats to yourself on the race--that's pretty impressive! I read a Picoult book this summer. I think it was called The Plain Truth--it was SO GOOD. I'd send it to you, but I gave it away already. It's about a lawyer and the Amish. I enjoy reading your updates. I can't imagine living someplace that doesn't have stove, but has a fresh pasta store nearby. :)
Post a Comment