Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's October.

Yeah, no shocker there. But funny how it works - my brain keeps thinking of delicious fall-ish/autumny recipes. Like applesauce. And apple pizza. And pumpkin pie spiced everything. That's swell, Julie... what's the deal? Uh. Here in OZ it's spring. Or so they tell me, it's still pretty cold.

I tried to quit my job today. It was just getting to me too much and making me cranky all the time. I told the mother of the kids and she asked me to think about it. I'm so non-confrontational I said ok.

I'm super-excited about this weekend - we're going to Tasmania :)

Oh, and has anyone been to New Zealand? I'm looking for travel tips!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

yay for quitting! it doesn't sound like much fun at all, and your time in Oz will be so short. I just made pumpkin butter the other day, would you like me to send you some?