Sunday, October 19, 2008

The list is out.

THE list. You know, the one we get to look at, analyze, and choose where we want to be for the next few years. THE LIST.

What do you do if you don't really like most of the options?

CO has always gotten cool assignments. This time, Alabama's on the list. Uh (pause). I'm not sure I'd be suited for Alabama. There's one good place on the list - we'd be happy to live there. We'd already have a house, a church, friends within a few hours...

sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I am not sure how to respond other than, we will be praying for you. When does the new assignment start? When do you have to decide by?

E Caley Ferguson said...

Ooh Ooh! New England? (Please pick New England, please pick New England...)

Ellen said...

A pox on the list. I hope you get the assignment you like! We're anxiously awaiting ours in a few months, but sadly I'm afraid it will not be chock full of good options either. It bites.

Anonymous said...

virginia beach....virginia beach....virginia beach!!!!!!!!!

Just a Girl in a Port said...

I'm with you on Alabama. It's been rumored that DH has an option to go there and someone in a high place wanted to send him to a particular unit there. No thank you. I have a friend who is currently stationed there and not enjoying it in the least.

Good luck with your picks!