Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Tuesday to me!

Oh, my CO is so cute!! He's the perfect little student. It's so cute to watch him prepare for class. He's so organized, with notebooks and color-coordinated folders (I bought him those). He's more into it than I was for my master's... oops.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. The boy that I nanny for was pretty good today, and we only had a few minor screaming incidents (him, not me). I stood my ground (if you keep screaming, we're going to leave the park right away) but it was hard.

We moved into our new apartment yesterday and it's pretty good. The rent is only 3x what we pay for our monthly mortgage payment, but it's short term. Plus, CO really likes the area we're in. I liked our last one better, but hey, we still live together.

Well, I'm off to buy an iron.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday to you Julie! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey julie! love to see your blogs! hey how is the no oven thing going? oh you can make no-bake cookies!?! maybe