Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picture Pages


Here are a whole bunch of pictures... some seem to be missing still and I can't find them on my computer :(
The Prahran Market - where we get fresh pasta
Cook's Cottage
(as in Captain James Cook, explorer)
why they moved it to Melbourne from England, I shall never know

Statue of Cook close to his house


Conservatory in the same garden - great place to read!

St. Kilda sunset on the way to see little penguins

Melbourne

Little penguins - no flash is allowed, so I edited the pics so you could see the birds

Flat Stanley project for my cousin's kid -
Yes, there really are koala crossing signs.

Visiting Sovereign Hill - set in the period of the gold rush

Panning for gold. I didn't get any :(

Daylesford Lake - very calm and relaxing!

My host on our girls day
Louisa at Daylesford Lake

Mineral water at Hepford Springs
It was disgusting to drink!

Lavender farm

CO heading out to surf with Manuel (from Spain) and Dan (from UCLA)
They have nearly weekly trips out to Bells to surf.


Another perfect day at Bells

Hanging out in Federation Square with John and Buelah
and Peter and Fiona (from Sydney)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Aussies trying to steal our Capt. Cook!
Ha ha, CO has to surf in a wetsuit!! I haven't seen my wetsuit since we moved to Hawaii. I have no idea where it is and don't intend to surf in any water that might require it!

E Caley Ferguson said...

Um. Flat Stanley?