First of all, I'd like to offer another contest. Dh just started reading my blog - Hi honey! - and decided he doesn't like the name dh. I don't want to use anything that will give away his identity, to honor his request. Anyone have any ideas? Winner gets a fabulous prize, and that just might include Vegemite. Or not. I can't bring myself to try the stuff. It just smells awful.
Dh and I got our insurance cards from his school the other day. We still have our Tricare, but were required by our visa to get insurance through the school, which might prove easier should we actually need to use it. So we get our cards. This is what it says on them
1. Dh firstname, dh lastname
2. WIFE, dh lastname
WHAT? I've been relegated to no name wife. Not only am I "dependent" (thanks US military) but these people took it one step further and took away my name... Grr. So much for womens rights.
6 comments:
I stand by captain crunch...
Ok, here are my submissions for your dh:
CO (caption obvious..obviously)
Hubs
Those are pretty bad...it's early yet and I've only one cup of joe in me.
And should you possibly try and devote a blog post dedicated to vegemite? ;)
lol! I sort of like Captain Crunch! But if it were me, I would probably go with CO too. That way it could stand for "commanding officer" or Captain Obvious :)
Nooooo way! If there's one thing that bugs me it's limiting who I am to Mrs. Lastname. Helloooo!!??!?
As for not liking DH. That makes me giggle. My DH hates it, too. Ohwello. ;)
I do like CO. He should answer to that already, right? Along the same lines, I do love "Skipper", but that defeats the purpose of abbreviation.
I'm so not creative but CO seems to fit and the "Skipper" made me chuckle...so that's my 2 cents.
Maybe you could think of something in Portuguese.
Post a Comment