Sunday, September 14, 2008

This week in pictures

The weather's been gorgeous lately, so I've headed down to St. Kilda's pier
(and it reminds me of my days in Grand Haven ;)! )


OMG - so I met someone downtown at Federation Square, and it was full of Rocky Horror Picture Show fans! It turns out that they were all there for the Time Warp world record attempt. Yeah, I have no idea what that was. All I know is that there were a lot of "colorful" people there.




One of our favorite meals here is Fish and Chips... mmmm!
(and oh, so nutritious!)


Me on the windy St. Kilda pier - I made dh come with me this weekend


Looking back at Melbourne from the pier

The Prahran Market - a great place for fresh food and flowers
We buy the best gnocchi there!

by the Prahran Market, waiting for the tram

Gnocchi & salads for dinner on our new Ikea coffee table

Melbourne and the Yarra River


The Time Warp in all its "glory"

1 comment:

Ellen said...

oooh, yummy fish and chips. Beautiful pictures and quite Grand Haven-esque, I agree.