CO surfed Bells today. Uh, let me just say that he was more than a little excited about it. I don't have pictures because I had to work. :( He's not home yet, so I'll tell you how it went later.
But, as a reward for my hard work, we're going tomorrow to see PENGUINS! Not just any penguins, but little penguins (aka fairy penguins!)!!!! I got a little preview tonight at the pier of the adorable little creatures. Yay! I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can :)
Speaking of wild animals, we had dinner with our friends from South Africa last night, and they were telling us all kinds of fabulous South African wildlife stories. Like when they were charged by an elephant and thought they were going to die. And when Robyn was 8 and she got out of one 4 wheel drive vehicle and got into the other, and her mom took a picture of it and when they developed the picture, there was a cheetah just 3 feet behind Robyn! They had all kinds of good stories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment