That I LOVE Melbourne. Love it. I really enjoy living here. It's fabulous. Everyone should come visit us, it's just that wonderful. Please come visit us! I love riding the tram through the city on my way to and from work - it's a gorgeous city with fun architecture, cool parks, lots of stuff to do.
Oh, and I need some more help. Dh still hasn't chosen a name yet, so I'll nag him about that ;) But we are going to go to a Halloween party this year I think, and so I want to come up with a funny costume. I'm thinking maybe something annoyingly American? Who could dh and I be?
And you have less than 60 days until my birthday. Just a heads up ;)
2 comments:
Hey Julie-I think you two should be the SNL cheerleader duo. Bryan and I did that a few years back. I wish I had a digital picture I could post for you, but it was pre digital camera era. (o:
Hey Julie,
I was just going through some old emails and found one from you that had the link to your blog. I have really enjoyed reading up on your fun life since you left the preschool. We really miss you around here!!! I will not EVER eat those yummy oatmeal cookies or look at the neat stuff on etsy without thinking of you. Email me sometime. I need some of your yummy recipes.
Jenny
p.s. you only have approx 4 days until my bday (not counting today ;-)
Post a Comment