Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If you come to Australia, bring your own:

- Blue cheese dressing, and ranch for that matter
- Hot sauce
- Lucky Charms (unless you want to pay $13/box)
- Sour Patch Kids or any good sour gummy snacks
- Chocolate & Peanut butter treats - ie Reese's PB cups, Reese's Pieces, PB M&M's
- Corn Meal
- Canned Pumpkin

Just FYI...

4 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Lucky charms are seriously $13/box!!! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I hear you about the PB treats. Every visitor to CH is required to to bring PB cups in order to gain entry into our house!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I recall finding Ranch on one rare occasion. I made my Aussie friends try it and they were not impressed. BUT I did find some good sour worms! Oh man I ate a lot of sour worms while I was there. I think they may have come from the Cadbury factory in Tassie (another place you should check out!). I had to have people mail me Reese Cups, but Cadbury chocolate was everywhere and tastes great!

People always thought I was strange for eating peanutbutter sandwiches. Usually they made fun of me while shoving vegemite into their mouthts.

Heather said...

Interesting!! I think our entire family would die without Reece's and ranch dressing.