Rove.
Yup, there it is. We love the television show Rove. So funny. Except for the blonde. She's not funny. I could deliver jokes better than her. But everyone else is good. Too bad it's only once a week. Yesterday the Prime Minister Kevin Rudd was on. Unfortunately, it wasn't as funny as when Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly were on.
See Glass
Cute designs out of glass. We got my mother-in-law one for her birthday and I'm lobbying to get one for mine. :)
Marie B Jewellry
Australian flowers pressed into jewellry. How adorable. Also something I bought for a birthday present for an in-law.
The Esplanade Market
Sunday afternoons, there is a craft market right by the beach in St. Kilda. It has tons of good stuff (like See Glass and Marie B Jewellry)
Mark Laricchia, Philip Greenwood, Matt Irwin, Linda Macaulay
All local Melbourne photographers/artists who sell at the Esplanade Market
The Western Bulldogs
My footie team :) Ha! We tried to support our team as best we could, in the short time we were aware of them. Unfortunately, they just lost in the semi-finals. But they're still our team!
1 comment:
Glad you guys are able to blend into the culture... Footie, now that's funny.
Hey, I have a suggestion to replace dh. What about Cutter, it's actually a fairly popular name and somehow seems appropriate.
Post a Comment