What in the world should I do with my wedding dress? What did you do?
Options:
1. Keep it - Oh yes, every female dreams of giving their dress to their daughter - but being a military spouse who moves every 1-3 years... it doesn't seem practical.
2. Donate it - Let someone else get enjoyment from my beautiful dress.
3. Trash it - the pictures are so much fun! But do I really need more pictures of myself?? There's no way I'll be able to convince DH to climb back into his whites... But you really should check out some trash the dress pictures. See Amy's examples... but then again, I'd really have wanted to do it in Hawaii rather than where I am now.
4. Sell it - we definitely could use the money, but it seems so anti-climatic.
5. Let it sit at my parents' house for a few more years - the perfect solution for the indecisive me! They love me enough to keep it for me, right?? ;)
Vote today!

5 comments:
Well, you definitely know what my suggestion is ;)
If you're in Michigan this summer and want to do it, you let me know. I'll even cut you a super special deal!
Mine is still sitting at my parents' house and I have a perfectly good house of my own now...shhh...don't tell them...
Ironically enough, I was in this delimma this summer! I took it with me to our first move to AZ last year (why, I don't know!) Then after lugging it back, I decided to leave it at my parents'. Why in the world was I moving it with us every year?!
Julie, I paid some outrageous fee to have mine carefully (I hope) packed into a sterile box, which hasn't moved from the random closet spot I shoved it in when we moved here six years ago. I actually think it would be fun to be able to look at it, touch it, show it to the kids, etc. but if I bust it out of the box, then I can't get it back unless I start the process over and pay for it! So, what to do...good question...
Ensure you have lots of pictures... and donate it to someone in need...
The other option would be to use it to start a fire to cook marshmallows...
;-)
Post a Comment