Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 4



DH and I decided to give my sisters a bit of a break and send them to the resort's "Pamper Me" day (which turned out to be people trying to get them to sell Arbonne... but whatever). Dh and I took the nieces to "craft time". I think one of them was pretty excited about it.

See, she's painting the bird house!


Unfortunately, this one got more paint on her face than on her bird house.


Awww, sisters...


Later, we all went out for ice cream (a typical outing for our family). This is the "Princess Smile."


Niece + sister


Dh and I as Ben and Jerry


Niece #2 and younger sister


Both nieces. Be thankful we didn't explore all possible permutations.



Who would have thought the VeggieTales version of "You Are My Sunshine" could ever be so endearing?

(Oh, and excuse us, dh and I put the girls in their seats. I didn't notice until later one of the girls' shoulder straps is off! Sorry!! We're not trying to pull a Britney Spears on you! I guess we have a bit to learn before we have kids of our own!)




No comments: