~Title of one of my favorite Gilmore Girls episodes (Season 5, episode 7). Originally a quote from Titanic.
Seriously, great show, folks. Plus, I'm a fan of Logan. I know, I know, it's controversial. I just like him for Rory. Do you feel the same way?
We're heading out of town tomorrow for the wedding. I'm a blonde again and I have a cute dress. I've done all I can to arm myself.
We'll be in California. Unfortunately, we won't be heading to San Francisco :(. Last time we were there, I got my dh's version of a tour. No Lombard street. No Alcatraz. I got the surfer/Coastie's version. We saw all the key surf spots and the main Coast Guard stations there. Some of them were pretty cool, I do admit, and I even saw the Golden Gate bridge from one of the better surf spots before my attention was redirected to the incoming set.
Congrats to SL8R for winning Bells today/tomorrow. DH and I would have loved to be there, and we watched online. (We were there a few months ago though - and I'm guessing we'll visit again soon!)
HWotD:
i'a - fish
"eee-ah"
2 comments:
no big spoilers please, we're only on season three! :)
have fun at the wedding!
I was seriously addicted to Gilmore Girls reruns a while back. They came on late in the afternoon right before Matt came home from work and they were my sanity saver!
Post a Comment