Wow. I've been neglecting this blog. Seriously. Sorry about that, any readers I have left. Hi Mom and Dad. That's you.
I've worked some. I've been trying to volunteer some, but haven't completed my training yet... I've been lazy.
Baby girl is growing right on target, and we still expect her somewhere around Dec 25. That is, if she ever decides to dislodge herself from my ribs. It's her favorite spot lately, and my least favorite spot...
I'm going to try to post more often.
Much love,
me
2 comments:
I'm still here!
And I think you should do NaBloPoMo with me.
Christmas is coming soon, I can't wait to see that baby girl!!
I check every time I'm online. :) And Annalyn's butt was under my ribs on the right side for the last few months. OUCH!!! I was constantly trying to push her down but she wouldn't budge. I feel your pain! Hopefully your baby will move to a new spot soon...
Post a Comment