Saturday, November 14, 2009

And I there I was feeling sorry for myself...

Today at Lamaze class, I met a lady who is giving birth while her husband is deployed. Her sister so generously is being her birth coach. I am so thankful that my dear husband is (hopefully) going to be there for me while going through labor. I'm thankful both for for my sake and for his. I just can't imagine if the first time dh meets his baby girl would be three months after she's born...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I had a dream last night that Dave had the flu and wasn't allowed at the hospital with me. Then I was progressing so fast I couldn't have meds and I told the nurse I couldn't do it without Dave AND meds. She said I had no choice and I flipped out... so they put me under and took Jordyn by c-section. haha! I think the dream is all your fault because I read this post yesterday. lol.