Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday already?

Well, I'm happy to report it's Wednesday. And Wednesday's almost done. My brain is kind of scattered, so you get a bullet list of my thoughts...
  • Our local commissaries and some grocery stores (aka all of the ones I go to) are out of normal, canned (not pumpkin pie mix) pumpkin puree. I really REALLY want to make pumpkin bread one of these days, and I guess I'll have to roast and puree the pumpkin myself. That could get interesting. But then I can also make pumpkin seeds!
  • Tomorrow I'm going to listen to a congressman talk about the Military Spouse Residency Relief Act. I'm tired of not knowing where I'm a resident, or having to change it with each PCS. I vote in and still have my driver's license from the lovely state of Hawaii. I technically live in Virginia. My daughter will be born in Maryland (if things go as planned). Um... wouldn't it be easier if I could be a resident of the same state as my husband, who is not a resident of any of the states listed above...
  • We're probably going to try to paint baby girl's room this weekend. Hubby wants to paint it light pink. Who am I to say no?
  • I get to go to a "tea" this weekend. I wonder if there will be crumpets as well. I hope I can find something appropriate to wear!
  • Baby (and I) sleeps much better when I don't eat sugary foods (including ice cream and chocolate malts) shortly before bed. I now eat them during the day ;) Ha!

No comments: