Ok. had a minute. here 's a link: http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/search/ground%20beef-keyword
If you scroll down, I made the Armenian Beef Kebabs and the Beef and Vegetables on Polenta. I liked them both a lot. Plus, they were fairly healthy and pretty easy to make. I thought several of the other recipes on that page looked good too.
okay, so i made my cheesecake the other day. i can email you the reciepe if you want it!!! it is brownie, carmel, heath bar crunch. i am not a cheesecake person, but ben says it is very rich!! and he loves it!!!
I was going to tell you about what we've been enjoying lately but dutchgirl basically beat me to it! Just been frying up some bacon with garlic, wilting some spinach in it, then adding some ricotta and a bit of pasta water and serving over penne.
Making your own ricotta's pretty easy. And it turns out even better than what I can buy here!
7 comments:
I hear you. I have some fun new recipes that I've really enjoyed. I'll try to get them to you. Want to send some of your favs my way.
Ok. had a minute. here 's a link: http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/search/ground%20beef-keyword
If you scroll down, I made the Armenian Beef Kebabs and the Beef and Vegetables on Polenta. I liked them both a lot. Plus, they were fairly healthy and pretty easy to make. I thought several of the other recipes on that page looked good too.
This week we are having some very uninspired meals: pot roast, meatloaf, sticky chicken, waffles & eggs, out to dinner for anniversary:)
Hey--how are you feeling w/ your pregnancy?
okay, so i made my cheesecake the other day. i can email you the reciepe if you want it!!! it is brownie, carmel, heath bar crunch. i am not a cheesecake person, but ben says it is very rich!! and he loves it!!!
We've been loving a recent recipe from RealSimple... Ravioli with Spinach and Bacon
http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/ravioli-spinach-bacon-00000000012414/index.html
I usually add in some toasted pine nuts and also a healthy dose of fresh parmesan over the top. Quick and tasty. hth!
I was going to tell you about what we've been enjoying lately but dutchgirl basically beat me to it! Just been frying up some bacon with garlic, wilting some spinach in it, then adding some ricotta and a bit of pasta water and serving over penne.
Making your own ricotta's pretty easy. And it turns out even better than what I can buy here!
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/foodwine/2008876809_zfoo18splendidtable.html
Ohh, why did it do that?
Here's that link again:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/
html/foodwine/
2008876809_zfoo18splendidtable.html
Post a Comment