Thanks everyone for your recipes - keep them coming! I'm so excited to make them. Monica, I think I NEED that cheesecake recipe :)
I have another blog where I keep all of my recipes - it helped me organize them when we were abroad and while we were moving. As long as I had internet access (or could call my sister and have her look something up for me), I had access to my recipes without actually having them in paper form. I try to credit the appropriate people for recipes, if you see something that's yours, claim it!
The danger of making this other blog public is that these recipes are ALL I know how to make! So, chances are, if you come over for dinner, it'll be something from here! My recipe website is here - Mea 'ai 'ono
Some of our recent favorites are:
- Spaghetti Carbonara (surprisingly quick and easy)
- Mojo Corn and Black Bean Salsa (perfect for summer)
- Creamy Penne Pomodoro (I substitute half and half for heavy cream)
- Lemon Chicken with Capers (hubby loves capers!)
- Caprese Tarts - cute appetizers (and you can have fun with the shapes!)
- Blueberry Pound Cake - it's blueberry season!
No comments:
Post a Comment