well, not THE good news, just our good news...
This is what we've got thus far.
I was 16 weeks yesterday. That, friends, makes the due date the 25th of December (as my dad said, "Wow, that's awfully close to Christmas"). And yes, we are already accepting donations to help pay for baby's therapy for getting combination presents (birthday + Christmas).
Will we find out the sex of the baby? I'd like to think I'm patient like my sister, and could wait for the surprise in the delivery room, but alas, I'm not very patient. I reserve patience in my life for things I have no control over, aka our military life. Though I cannot change the sex of our baby, I would very much like to be able to (semi-)plan as much as I can for the new addition to our family. CO kind of wanted the whole delivery-room-surprise thing, but I think I've convinced him that there's no way I could wait that long.
When will we find out the gender? I go to another appointment at the end of this month, and then they'll schedule the big ultrasound then. That's all I know.
As far as names go, we do think that we might keep our ideas a surprise. Plus, we want to make sure the name fits the baby. We are accepting suggestions as far as real names and names I can use for the baby while blogging.
1 comment:
Congrats !!! That is so exciting :)
Post a Comment