Adventures of Julie-uli-uli & Captain Obvious
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Northern Michigan Escape
We traveled North from Petoskey to see the Mackinac Bridge - it was a beautiful drive!
Petoskey and Little Traverse Bay
Petoskey
One of the weirdest places ever - look it up.
A Polish guy carved everything out of wood and put it in a hotel.
Very strange.
It's kind of like
Shrine of the Pines
, only in hotel form.
One of the coolest places - Sturgeon Bay
Crystal-clear water
DH and I :)
The Mighty Mac
Visiting the Upper Peninsula - DH's first time!
Lol... Ironic, eh?
DH showing where we are
(he did this without prompting from me!)
Me eating a
pasty
My beautiful Lake Michigan :)
1 comment:
Destry
said...
It sure looks beautiful... But I'd hate to see it in the winter!
July 21, 2008 at 12:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sure looks beautiful... But I'd hate to see it in the winter!
Post a Comment