Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July Parade

The town where I grew up is known for its great 4th of July celebrations. 2 years ago, 11 days before we got married, I went to this same parade with my mom and sister. This year, we went again - in a 2 car caravan! What made it better was that we brought along a four year old and a two year old, as well as Marge's Donuts!! (It brought back the good old days when Amie and I used to skip weight training to go get them. LOL!) MMMMMMmmmmmm!

Chocolate with chocolate sprinkles

Creme filled Bismark - my favorite!

We take our parades quite seriously in Western Michigan

The girls

Time with Dadda

Isn't they the cutest little patriots?

Waiting for the parade to start...

Here it comes!

Silly Uncle!

Sisterly love

Apparently I'm very excited about the free candy!


Rich with "Captain Jack Sparrow"
(who we think was a girl)

Me with the Stanley Cup :)
Go Red Wings!!
(well, a fake one held by the Buffalo Wild Wings mascot)


In all, it was a great parade and everyone had a lot of fun.

No comments: