We're homeless.
Dh and I moved out of our southerly home. We are now living in my parents' basement. For two weeks. Yay! :) My sister and nieces are here too - talk about a full, fun house! From here, we go to dh's parents for two weeks... then we're off on the BIG adventure!
In the beginning of August, we head down under for five months of an Australian Adventure!! We're heading to OZ for a study abroad program through dh's school. He'll be studying and I'll be... um... we're not sure yet. We're hoping to travel around Australia and see heaps of DH's extended family.
I'm not sure how much internet access we'll have during the next month or two, but I'll try to keep you updated as best I can :)
7 comments:
g'day mate!!! Hope you guys have a fun and fabulous time down under. be safe!
Wow!!! Australia?! I am so excited for you both! That is one place that I must visit in my lifetime. I cannot wait to see pictures!
Ah... welcome to early retirement! It's nothing to complain about, I tell you.
please contact me- re: house sitting opportunity in Aust. ASAP!!! Louisa
I'm so excited for you guys! I expect lots of pictures and lots of blogging when you get there! :)
I didn't realize you were going to be gone for so long there! What a blast. Very jealous!
What an amazing opportunity. Have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment