Friday, July 25, 2008

Key Largo, Montego, baby, why don't we go...

We went down to Key West with some of dh's family and had a good time...

We went on the Conch Train

Isn't it fun!?!?

Dh and his sister

Mile marker 0, the beginning/end of Highway 1

Memorial to José Marti

Pretty beach

The beautiful Casa Marina

Sloppy Joe's Bar - where Ernest Hemingway drank


Sunset

The crowd at Mallory Square


Sunset from Mallory Square -
too bad I didn't get a picture of the key lime pie we ate - yummy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Man, do you guys ever stay in one place? It sure is fun to see all of your travels, thanks for sharing.

Amy Carroll said...

Yeah, no kidding...I was just going to say what Heather said...you guys are traveling fools! I am loving seeing all of your adventures. Enjoy all of them :)

Anne said...

I am so jealous of all of your beautiful travels! :) Keep em coming though, at least I can live vicariously through you!!