Friday, July 4, 2008

The final week of playground musings...

Happy 4th of July~

Yes, I've been holding out on you. Life is settling down a bit (relatively). DH and I have reunited (yay!!!) and we're spending time with my family in Michigan after I spent some time with some of the best friends a girl could have - love you! More updates from the past two weeks to come... I promise.

Without further adieu, here are some funny quotes from my last week at the preschool.

Student: We drove the party car.
Me: The party car?
Student: Yes, our Lexus is the party car.
Me: Oh.

Me: No sitting in teacher chairs. (aka the kids aren't allowed to sit in our chairs)
Student: I'm not sitting. I'm being a statue.

Student: More cowbell!
(note - she's 4. Would you let your 4 year old watch SNL?)

Student singing: I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it.

Student praying before snack: Dear God, thank you for the planet. Thank you for donkeys, thank you for lamps, thank you for the flowers and the trees. Thank you for carpet. In Jesus' name, Amen.

2 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Some of my favorite posts of yours are definitely your conversations with the preschoolers. They are a hoot!!

Hope you had a good time in Michigan :)

E Caley Ferguson said...

best prayer ever.