Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm such a girl

My car's headlight went out on my way home from hula the other night. I'm really, strangely, paranoid about driving with one headlight out, so I went pretty much immediately to the auto parts store. I bought the replacement bulb and thought I'd play automechanic and install it myself. There, in the parking lot, I looked at the light and couldn't figure out how to even access the bulb. I then pulled my car into the service bay, and had the mechanic there replace the part for me. Which he did. In about 3 seconds. Sweet. Next time I'll know.

3 comments:

Nomadic Matt said...

that's ok. I wouldn't know how to do it either.

ktb said...

our mother? what? so confused!

yeah, i could have changed your light, just another sign your car wants to come live with me.

Anonymous said...

My philosophy on cars is usually "why do it yourself when you can get someone else to do it?" :)