Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We're on O'ahu

We're on O'ahu!


I definitely have mixed emotions about being here. It was sad leaving Australia, but it's good to out of the cold. It's good to be in Hawai'i, but it's hard not being in Hilo.

We now have wireless access, at least when we visit Fourbucks, I mean, Starbucks (home of the no-less-than-$4 drink). Here are some pictures from Australia, in completely random order.


DH and I with a wallaby (a kind of kangaroo!)
DH and I with a sleeping koala. Did you know they pretty much just eat eucalyptus leaves all day, which makes them kind of inebriated?
Cousins Cheryl and Peter and their family - on their farm in a town pronounced "Murgee-bullock" just outside Melbourne
Fiona, DH, and I across from the Sydney Opera House
DH and Ben after a COLD surf session at Cronella, outside Sydney (but they're hotties!)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hey! Jen told me about your blog when we were in Chicago last weekend. What fun! I love keeping up with you world travelers!